As a pet care business entrepreneur, you focus on growing your business and working through the trials of owning and operating your pet care facility. Once the current project is done you check the “completed” box and move right into the next challenge. However, this means you miss an important opportunity…the chance to celebrate with your team!
A strong team is one key to success in owning and operating your successful pet care facility. Most likely your team help you add a new revenue stream or successfully changed safety SOP’s. The fact that you are even still in business during a pandemic is reason enough to celebrate, but have you paused to do it?
There are many low-cost ways to celebrate and recognize your team. The benefits to your business and culture include reduction of turnover and just more fun! We really enjoyed sharing ideas on how to celebrate and recognize team members. Watch the full video for more ideas and create a system to build recognition and celebration into your culture.
- Celebrate with food you make and serve to the team onsite (e.g., breakfast tacos, milkshakes, hot chocolate bar, etc.)
- Start your daily huddle meetings with good news
- Highlight a team member on social media
- Share and celebrate 5 Star Reviews
- Create a slack channel for good news and team member Kudos