It may come as a surprise to you that The Dog Gurus both have entirely separate jobs outside of their joint venture together as The Dog Gurus. We live in separate states and work together virtually. The only time we are together is when we speak at conferences or schedule a working retreat together. We are often asked how we do it…and that’s the focus of this month!
This month, we’re going to talk about how to prioritize your work so that you can actually work ON your business and not just IN your business. Both Robin and Susan have grown quite a bit in this area: we’ve hired coaches, we’ve taken classes, and we’ve just figured some stuff out as we’ve made past mistakes.
This month we’ll be focusing on some of the following lessons learned to help you be a better business owner:
- How your calendar reflects your priorities. Figure out your calendar and everything else will fall in place. We’ll show you how!
- What is the key marketing strategy you shouldn’t ignore?
- What are some easy to use marketing tools that will save you huge amounts of time?
- Why spending three hours each month at your favorite coffee shop can increase your pay.
- Why having at least one massage a month will make you more productive.
- How can you save two hours a month for only $25?
- When should you start outsourcing and how do you start?
So grab your coffee and cozy up to your laptop for this month’s focus on your business. It’s a great way to start the new year.