Join Certified Professional Dog Trainer, Robin Bennett, CPDT-KA,
As she raises her new puppy, Ranger, in this online course
Just Got a New Puppy?
Does This Sound Like You? Be Honest:
- Do you feel overjoyed by your puppy and overwhelmed at the same time?
- Does your puppy make you laugh one minute and then frustrate you the next?
- Do you have questions multiple times a day and wish you had answers immediately?
- Did you forget how much time, energy, and patience is required to raise a puppy?
If so, you’re not alone!
I Know How You Feel
I brought home a new puppy – an impossibly cute yellow Lab named Ranger – who is full of puppy kisses, adorable antics and a whole lot of mischief.
Ranger’s not my first puppy and, as a certified professional dog trainer, I’ve helped hundreds of dog parents navigate through the joys and frustrations of puppydom. If you have a new puppy, you now know exactly how much time, energy, and patience (so much patience!) they require. And if you’re planning on getting a puppy, you’ll see what I mean soon enough
So let’s do this together!
Join Certified Professional Dog Trainer, Robin Bennett, as she raises her puppy, Ranger in this online course
Introducing Raising Your Puppy with Robin Bennett. This ultimate, online, video guide to your puppy’s first 6 months is designed for busy pet parents and their newest bundle of joy. Break through the chaos of puppyhood and get your puppy started off on the right paw in just 10 minutes per day
Training Made Easy!
An online course that provides you with a step-by-step guide on what to do from the moment you bring your puppy home.
Training On Your Time!
Receive ongoing guidance, tips and advice for every week of development from 8 weeks to 6 months of age.
Training In Your Home!
Get immediate access to over 100 2-minute training videos. Watch them any time, anywhere you have an internet connection.
What’s Included With Your Online Puppy Training Course:
• Online access to over 100 short video tutorials covering all aspects of training your puppy from 8 weeks to 6 months
• A weekly “What to Do This Week” printable checklist so your whole family knows the week’s puppy-raising goals
• Tips and tricks for solving common puppy issues such as jumping, biting, and house soiling
• Membership in an exclusive Facebook group where you can ask questions of Robin and other puppy parents
• Robin’s best picks on puppy toys, treats, crates and other products
See What Some of Our Customers Are Saying:
“I just like the way that Robin simplifies things so that ANYONE can learn to do it the right way.”
– Donna, Pet Parent
“I wanted to thank Robin for not only this class but the Facebook page as well. I”m learning as much from the answers given to questions posted on Facebook as I am from the class! Thanks, Robin, for being so generous in sharing your considerable expertise and knowledge.”
– Jan, Pet Parent
“It’s like having your own personal trainer by your side every step of the way! I had peace of mind knowing I was doing the right things at the right time for my puppy!”
– Julie, Pet Parent
Robin Bennett is a Certified Professional Dog Trainer, author, consultant and expert on dogs. She founded one of the largest dog training companies in Virginia. She has been “reading dogs,” teaching families how to train dogs, and working in the pet care industry helping others keep dogs safe for over 20 years. Her first book, All About Dog Daycare is the number one reference on opening a dog daycare. Co-author of Off-Leash Dog Play… A Complete Guide to Safety and Fun, and an extensive staff training program called, Knowing Dogs, she is now making canine body language easy for everyone to understand. The Dog Training Facility founded by Robin has been repeatedly recognized as one of the best for over a decade. It boasts 13 instructors and offers a wide range of training options for family pets.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have any questions about our course? Contact us here and we’ll be happy to help you out.