COVID-19 Resources for Pet Care Businesses
Action Steps to Take
PPP Loan Forgiveness Application
Safety Protocols for Staff and Clients at Businesses Reopen
Forecasting Revenue as Things Begin to Open Up Again
Your Staff, Your Clients, and You
Rethinking Your Business Model
Open the link above which will take you to dropbox. Click on the excel spreadsheet in the file and click “yes” to enable macros.
This tool is intended to provide only estimates of the Economic Injury Disaster Loans and Loan Advance (EIDL)and PayCheck Protection Program Loans (PPPL). It is your responsibility to review current law and implementation guidance for the most current application of the law. The Dog Gurus provides this as a courtesy and general planning tool and not as a definitive answer to the loan programs.
- Executive Orders by State
- National Federation of Independent Businesses (NFIB)
- Congressional and Legal Update for Small Businesses Webinar by NFIB
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Tips for Writing Effective Letters Congress
- State Senators – Contact Information
- Information about the Federal Government’s Response to COVID-19
Dealing with Financial Losses
Revenue Generating Ideas
- Trick Training Class affiliate program
- Raising Your Puppy affiliate program
- Dog is Good Affiliate Program
- Paragon Distance Learning. Use code DogGurus100 to save $100
- Kinn Kleanbowl affiliate program
- Try the Kleanbowl now using coupon code SUPER15OFF and save 15% with no minimum orders.
- Taking Your Training Online video (offered by the Association of Professional Dog Trainers)
- EtailPet.com for creating an online store
Blue-9 understands the stressors that the COVID-19 outbreak has put on various services offered in the pet industry. In an effort to help in a time of crisis and offset financial losses, we are offering an additional 10% off of your current dealer pricing now through April 15th.
For new dealers we are waiving the minimum for initial orders for Dog Guru friends. If you are interested in adding Blue-9 products to your facility or retail please visit this link for more information or email us at email@example.com Be sure to mention you learned about us through Dog Gurus.
- Grooming Distance Learning Program (use code DogGurus100 and save $100)
- Free 7 Day Trial for Existing Groomers at Learn2GroomDogs
- Free Resources for Groomers
Human Resource/Staffing Resources
Business Efficiency and Recovery
As with any cleaning agent or disinfectant you are using, follow the label directions for safe, effective use. Make sure to follow the contact time, which is the amount of time the surface should be visibly wet. Also be sure you are using any agent on an approved surface. All this is controlled by the EPA for safe, effective and approved use.
- How to use Rescue
- Where to Buy Rescue –
- Infectious Disease in Dogs in Group Settings (See appendix 5 for a Spectrum of Selected Disinfectants)
- Free Disinfecting Posters (scroll part way down page)