Do you wonder how to teach your team to sell? Are you looking to boost revenues with your existing clients and services? If you are in the situation of limiting clients or maximizing sales during peak periods this is a strategy that will pay back in more profits.
We recently talked with Lori Davis from Paramount Success Group. Lori shared her insights on how to sell more to existing clients without being salesy.
- Start with the right staff answering phones for new clients
- Be sure to return missed calls promptly (less than 24 hours if possible)
- Learn about the pet during the call and recommend services that are a good fit for them
- To avoid price shoppers be sure to share the value of what you provide
- For existing clients be proactive with calls to share recommendations of new packages or services their pet may enjoy
Revenue per pet is an important KPI (key performance indicator) to track effectiveness of your sales team. Set goals to improve your revenue per pet numbers and reward your sales teams with bonuses. Be sure to watch our video discussion with Lori for more tips and details on helping your team sell without being salesy.